Rosen, Cori A.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation|
Cori A. Rosen joined Rosenberg & Estis in 2013 and is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department. Ms. Rosen represents commercial and residential landlords, tenants, owners, managing agents, developers, and condominium and cooperative boards on a wide array of real estate matters. Her practice encompasses complex commercial litigation of cases involving real estate development, commercial and residential lease interpretation, the defense of Americans with Disabilities Act and Fair Housing Act claims, partnership and joint venture disputes, corporate mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions, and landlord-tenant issues.
Ms. Rosen received her law degree in 2008 from Brooklyn Law School and graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2005. She is admitted to practice in New York State Courts, as well as in the United State District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
In 2015 and 2016, Ms. Rosen was named a Rising Star by New York Super Lawyers in the areas of real estate law and business litigation.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Vidal-Pellón, Sandra - 1 views
- Bass, Neal Esq. - 2 views
- Smith, Michael H. - 7 views
- Mergeche, Lakshmi Singh - 1 views
- Fogel, Nussin S. - 1 views
- Gottfried, David M. - 3 views
- Rosenberg, Gary M. - 5 views
- Cornehls, Grant R. - 5 views
- Byers, William Jr. - 1 views
- Stine, Carl L. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Scher, David L. - 19 views
- Beatty, John - 21 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 29 views
- Kiperman, Regina - 15 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 70 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 21 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 19 views
- O’Dwyer, Brian - 14 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 17 views