Royston, Christopher M.
Address: 495 Orange Street, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: Coan, Lewendon, Gulliver & Miltenberger, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Consumer Bankruptcy, Real Estate Closings|
Chris Royston’s practice is devoted primarily to representing individuals with pressing financial problems. During the years Mr. Royston has represented hundreds of individuals in bankruptcy proceedings; former clients comprise a major source for referrals of new clients. Clients uniformly report a high level of satisfaction with Mr. Royston’s patience and thoroughness in explaining the bankruptcy system and its alternatives. He understands the stress that financial problems cause people.
Over the last twenty years Mr. Royston has developed his own database of Bankruptcy Court decisions. This allows him to answer a wide range of questions his clients may have. Mr. Royston is also AV® Preeminent Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating for lawyers.
From 2001 through 2005 Mr. Royston was a principal of JDA Development where he was involved in commercial real estate development. He has been a visiting professor of business law for undergraduates at Quinnipiac University. Mr. Royston grew up in Spain and is fluent in Spanish.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Pellegrino, Bernard - 0 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 views
- Denniston, Garrett A. - 1 views
- Burns, Daniel C - 13 views
- Schwab, Robert L. - 10 views
- Lynch, Richard William - 3 views
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 6 views
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 6 views
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 10 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 7 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- Granquist, Frances B. - 7 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Perry, Scott E. - 6 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 15 views