Address: 675 Third Avenue Suite 1805, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Amy Saltzman, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Amy Saltzman began practicing family law in 1994. She founded the legal services program of the Rockland Family Shelter, now called the Center for Safety and Change, a domestic violence social services agency in Rockland County, New York. She subsequently served as director of the domestic violence unit of Westchester/Putnam Legal Services and then as an associate at the matrimonial boutique law firm of Cohen Goldstein & Silpe, LLP. She founded her own law firm in 2003.
Amy has trained lawyers on representing domestic violence victims in divorce and on many financial and child related issues raised in divorce and other family law matters. She is on the Advisory Board of the New York County Women’s Bar Association and a former officer of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York. She is a co-chair of the matrimonial committee of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, a member of the legal advisory committee of Sanctuary for Families, a family law section member of the New York State Bar Association and a former member of the matrimonial law committee of the New York City Bar Association. Amy has co-chaired the domestic violence committee of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York.
Amy received her J.D. from the City University of New York Law School at Queens College and also holds a Master’s degree in Special Education from Hunter College.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mastrangelo, Michael - 3 views
- López, Carlos E. López - 2 views
- De Jesus, Paolo - 17 views
- Friedman, Faith A. - 2 views
- Chaikin, Ian - 4 views
- Edelman, Martin W. - 0 views
- Sattiraju, Ravi - 4 views
- Rubin, Michael F. - 9 views
- Rosen, Myron S. - 4 views
- Mergentime, Larry R. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Levitt, Jillian - 21 views
- Moore, James - 16 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 28 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 20 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 23 views
- Hurowitz, Charles J. Esq. - 17 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 30 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 72 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 30 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 85 views