Saracino, Christopher J. Esq.
Address: 2060 Fairfax Ave., Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Lawyer Firm: Pietras Saracino Smith & Meeks LLP
|Areas of Practice||Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Municpial Court|
Christopher J. Saracino, Esq. has been representing clients in litigated workers’ compensation matters throughout the State of New Jersey for 22 years. During that time, he has handled literally thousands of workers’ compensation cases involving everything from car accidents to multi-respondent occupational disease claims. He has a reputation of obtaining the absolute best results for his clients.
Chris has a vast amount of experience as a workers’ compensation trial lawyer. Accordingly, he is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Law Attorney which is a designation held by only 120 lawyers state-wide. In Camden County, Chris is one of only 26 lawyers who hold that designation. He also has a wealth of appellate experience and literally helped shape the law in New Jersey in reported decisions such as Stroka v. United Airlines, 364 N.J. Super. 333 (App. Div. 2003), cert. denied, 179 N.J. 313 (2004). He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Chris co-founded Pietras Saracino Smith & Meeks, LLP in 2003. Chris partnered with Attorney, Jim Pietras to form the firm limiting their practice to workers’ compensation litigation.Chris grew up in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and is a graduate, cum laude, of Villanova University (1993), and the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (1996).
Prior to entering private practice, Chris served as a law clerk to the Honorable Anthony J. Parillo, J.S.C. and Rosemarie R. Williams, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division in Mercer County. Following law school, Chris was employed by a large South Jersey law firm specializing in workers’ compensation claims where he appeared in every District Office in the State of New Jersey.Other significant cases that Chris has personally litigated include Chiumento v. Camden County, Docket No. A-0613-04T50613-04T5 (App. Div. July 31, 2006); Huntoon v. Borough of Clementon, Docket No. A-0956-09T3 (App. Div. July 28, 2010); and McGlinsey v. George H. Buchanan Co., Docket No. A-4653-08T3 (App. Div. September 30, 2010), cert. den. 205 N.J. 102 (2011).
Chris has been a featured lecturer on workers’ compensation law with the New Jersey Association of Justice, Lorman Education Services, and the Council for Education in Management in addition to numerous in-house seminars and classes. He is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Section), Burlington County Bar Association, and the Camden County Bar Association.Chris has been recognized in the field of workers’ compensation litigation by various publications, including being selected as a “Top Attorney” in the area of Workers’ Compensation Law by SJ Magazine several years in a row.
Other lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Heine, I. Michael Esq. - 5 views
- Davies, Corinne C. Esq. - 2 views
- Keaveney, James P. - 7 views
- Schorr, Adam L. - 6 views
- Morelli, John - 3 views
- Greatrex, George C. Jr. - 0 views
- Quattrone, Pamela A. - 8 views
- Rice, Nancy M. - 2 views
- Campo, Vincent A. Esq. - 2 views
- Jandoli, Les - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Ahn, YooNieh Esq. - 7 views
- Pearl, Ann C. - 4 views
- Malamut, Adam S. - 4 views
- Pietras, James G. Esq. - 3 views
- Saracino, Christopher J. Esq. - 4 views
- Petruzzelli, Robert A. - 4 views
- Gentes, Keith J. Esquire - 4 views
- Smith, Benjamin F. Esq. - 7 views
- Schorr, Adam L. - 6 views
- Rosenberg, Alan - 4 views
Most rated lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Messa, Joseph L. Jr. - 0 votes
- Gosnay, Donald R. - 0 votes
- Zeid, Lori Esq. - 0 votes
- Keaveney, James P. - 0 votes
- Haley, Sarah B. - 0 votes
- Schorr, Alan H. - 0 votes
- Hagner, Thomas J. Esq. - 0 votes
- Greatrex, George C. Jr. - 0 votes
- Christmas, Stacey W. Esq. - 0 votes
- Haggerty, Timothy P. , Esquire - 0 votes