Saunders, Melissa A.
Address: 30 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Lawyer Firm: Dunlap & Seeger, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Estate Planning, Probate, Wills, Revocable Trusts, Gifting, Taxation, Medical Assistance Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Guardianships, Conservatorships, Special Needs Trusts|
A native of Rochester, Melissa is an attorney and shareholder with the firm, focusing her practice on estate planning and probate. She advises and assists clients with wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, gifting, taxation, and medical assistance planning. She assists fiduciaries with estate and trust administration. She also helps families with guardianships, conservatorships, and supplemental and special needs trusts.
While earning her law degree, Melissa served as an editor of the William Mitchell Law Review from 2003 to 2004. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a judicial law clerk.
Ms. Saunders serves as a President for Samaritan Bethany, Inc. which operates retirement facilities in Rochester. She served as treasurer of the Olmsted County Bar Association for eight years and is a member of the Rochester Estate Planning Council.
Other lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Ealy, David H. - 6 views
- DeBolt, Daniel P. - 3 views
- Urena, Regina - 3 views
- Bennion, Michael B. - 3 views
- King, William H. Jr. - 6 views
- Hansen, Raymond L. - 1 views
- Silver, Allan E. - 4 views
- Peters, Alan J. De - 6 views
- Dietz, Michael S. - 9 views
- Welch, Warren - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Schueler, Ken D. - 8 views
- Dolan, Eric M. - 18 views
- Fetterly, Karen M. - 11 views
- Interlichia, Joseph G. - 9 views
- Schimelpfenig, Jessica J. - 48 views
- Griffiths, Gregory J. - 10 views
- Tunis, Brenton M. - 9 views
- Zimmermann, Clark J. - 13 views
- Lingle, Michael J. - 8 views
- Braun, Tom R. - 8 views