Schneider, James L.
Address: 260 Regency Parkway Drive, Omaha, NE 68114
Lawyer Firm: Sherrets Bruno & Vogt LLC
|Areas of Practice||Business & Commercial Law, Contracts, Litigation & Appeals, Personal Injury – Plaintiff, Divorce|
James L. Schneider joined the firm in 2014 as a law clerk. Upon admission to the bar in 2015 he stayed on as an associate beginning in August, 2015. His practice focuses on business and commercial litigation in and around Douglas County, Nebraska. Since joining the firm Mr. Schneider has gained experience in Commercial Arbitration and Bankruptcy Litigation.
Mr. Schneider graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law in Lincoln, Nebraska with a J.D. in May 2015. While in law school, Mr. Schneider focused mainly on litigation skills, participating in the criminal clinic and earning a CALI Award for Excellence in Advanced Trial Advocacy. In his undergraduate studies Mr. Schneider double-majored in Political Science and History, specifically studying American Political Systems, American History, and Classical History.
Mr. Schneider is currently admitted to practice in Nebraska.
Other lawyers in Omaha, Nebraska
- Belmont, Benjamin M. - 8 views
- Schmidt, Kathleen M. - 6 views
- Deaver, Andrew P. - 6 views
- Pistillo, Michael - 4 views
- Katskee, Jerry W. - 7 views
- Dorwart, Thomas C. - 3 views
- Kirby, Robert J. - 6 views
- Dodge, Wesley S. Mr. - 4 views
- Mathias, Renee - 6 views
- Nelson, Karen S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Omaha, Nebraska
- Ranum, Steven G. - 10 views
- Corrigan, John E. - 8 views
- Reisinger, James E. - 10 views
- Goodall, Mark L. - 21 views
- Blakeman, Clete - 22 views
- Stevens, Mary “Peg” - 8 views
- Dowd, Timothy S. - 8 views
- Line, Lisa M. - 8 views
- Horgan, Jack D. - 10 views
- Pomerleau, Christopher K. - 17 views