Schwab, Van A.
Address: 134 N. LaSalle St., Suite 1820, Chicago, IL 60602
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Van A. Schwab
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Estate Planning|
With more than 28 years of family law practice on the North side of Chicago, attorney Van A. Schwab has handled a multitude of family law cases. He has witnessed the many ways family members can hurt each other physically and emotionally. The Law Offices of Van A. Schwab guides clients through legal challenges including divorce, property division, child custody, parentage, paternity, adoption, child support, divorce mediation, and collaborative law.
Chicago child custody and divorce lawyer Van A. Schwab is known among peers and past clients as a knowledgeable, personable, and effective family law attorney. His familiarity with the courts enables him to advise clients on best routes to a favorable outcome in a paternity suit or child custody matter.
If you’re looking for honest, personable, straightforward divorce or family law representation, contact the Law Offices of Van A. Schwab to schedule an appointment. We offer flexible hours and your initial consultation is a flat $125 fee.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Bazanos, Kori M. - 4 views
- Levey, Ross S. - 10 views
- Kane, Lisa Renee - 8 views
- Reynolds, William - 1 views
- Haskins, Charles R. - 0 views
- Goldberg, Jeffrey M. - 1 views
- Gallagher , Michael L. - 5 views
- Vogelzang, Nicholas J. - 6 views
- Boyle, Anthony - 5 views
- Demetrio, Thomas A. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Hartig, Eric M. - 14 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 16 views
- Gibbons, Max C. - 18 views
- Citino, Maria A. - 13 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 16 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 23 views
- Gannon, Matthew M. - 13 views
- Wiley, Luke P. - 55 views
- Chirica, Vlad V. - 13 views