Address: 1818 Market Street Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lawyer Firm: Berger Montague
|Areas of Practice||Antitrust|
Richard Schwartz is an associate in the Antitrust practice group at Berger & Montague. Mr. Schwartz concentrates his practice in the area of complex antitrust litigation with a focus on representation of direct purchasers of prescription drugs.
Prior to joining Berger & Montague, Mr. Schwartz was an attorney in the New York and Philadelphia offices of a firm where he represented plaintiffs in a variety of matters before trial and appellate courts with a focus on antitrust and shareholder class actions.
At Berger & Montague, Mr. Schwartz is a member of the teams prosecuting a number of antitrust class actions on behalf of direct purchasers of prescription drugs in which the purchasers allege that generic drugs have been illegally kept off the market. Those cases include In re Opana ER Antitrust Litigation, No. 14-cv-10151 (N.D. Ill.); In re Suboxone, No. 13-MD-2445 (E.D. Pa.); In re Solodyn, No. 14-MD-2503 (D. Mass.) and In re Celebrex, No. 14-cv-00361 (E.D. Va.).
Mr. Schwartz is admitted to practice in New York, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Caputo, David J. - 1 views
- Marquette, Darlene A. - 4 views
- Bensley, William Charles - 3 views
- Baritz, Kenneth L. Esq. - 0 views
- Levko, Natalia V. - 249 views
- Chong, Jimmy - 4 views
- Lambiras, Jon J. - 6 views
- Davidoff, Merrill G. - 8 views
- Kane, Michael J. - 6 views
- Collins, Todd S. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Zavodnick, Ryan - 16 views
- Black, Christina M. - 16 views
- - 17 views
- Nuneviller, Christopher - 14 views
- Montague, H. Laddie Jr. - 17 views
- Lefeber, Hope C. - 11 views
- First, Jeffrey B. - 10 views
- DeSantis, Jonathan Z. - 9 views
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 14 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views