Seidel, Adam L.
Address: Premier Place, Suite 980 5910 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Lawyer Firm: Adam L. Seidel, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Criminal & Family, Criminal Law-Federal (White Collar Crime), DUI/DWI, Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Mediation & Collaborative Law|
Adam L. Seidel has more than 24 years of trial experience as an assistant district attorney, and in private practice.
In Martindale-Hubble, he is peer-rated as "AV", which is the highest rating of legal ability and ethics. Mr. Seidel is Board Certified in both Criminal Law and Criminal Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Over the years, he has been lead counsel in numerous jury trials, prosecuting and defending major criminal cases involving conspiracy, health care fraud, death penalty prosecution, and breaches of fiduciary duties including misapplication of fiduciary property. Mr. Seidel also represents individuals in governmental investigations brought by state and federal agencies, including the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In family law matters, he has been lead counsel in numerous divorce trials and contested hearings, involving the division of complex property interests, and highly contested child custody battles. Mr. Seidel also represents clients in Collaborative Family Law cases.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Foret, Robin - 11 views
- Hargrave, Jennifer Stanton - 5 views
- Porter, Liz - 9 views
- Wadhwani, Meghana (Megna) - 0 views
- Flanagan, Matthew D. - 1 views
- Quinlan, Chris - 12 views
- Saenz-Rodriguez, Michelle L. - 1 views
- Roper, Walter D. - 5 views
- Sauter, Mindy - 12 views
- David, Bryan S. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Brown, Kristin R. - 10 views
- Shiels, Thomas A. - 10 views
- Crane, Adrian L. - 13 views
- Mendoza, Oscar - 19 views
- Stepp, Elizabeth - 11 views
- Aleman, Andrew - 11 views
- Uhl, Michael J. - 11 views
- Gueck, Jay L. - 12 views
- Salas , Omar A. - 11 views
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 12 views