Siegwart , Kristan A.
Address: 1140 19th Street NW Suite 602, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: McAdoo Gordon & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Security Clearances, Debarment from Government Contracts, Federal Employment/Investigations, Expungement, White Collar Criminal Defense|
Ms. Siegwart’s practice focuses primarily on Security Clearances, Debarment from Government Contracts, and Federal Employment.
Ms. Siegwart has represented clients in security clearance hearings before the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) on a variety of issues, including, among other things, financial concerns, failure to file taxes, foreign contacts and foreign influence, alcohol consumption, drug use and criminal conduct. She also has experience responding to Statements of Reason issued by various other government agencies, including the DIA, the NSA and the CIA, among others.
Her debarment experience includes researching, analyzing and preparing responses to Notices of Proposed Debarment issued by such government agencies as the USAF, Department of the Navy, DLA and USAID. She also represents clients during oral presentations to debarment officials.
Kristan A. Siegwart earned her J.D. magna cum laude from the George Mason University School of Law. She holds a B.A. summa cum laude in Political Science and International Relations with a minor in French from Duquesne University.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Pops, Joshua - 4 views
- Lawler, Anne Devoe - 2 views
- Bramble, Amanda G. - 6 views
- Del Evans, Glenda - 6 views
- McIlwain, Carena C. - 1 views
- Carr, Harold D. - 4 views
- Coveney, Colleen E. - 5 views
- Kirstein, David - 3 views
- Fowler, Adrienne E. - 0 views
- Lybbert, David L. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Pasekoff, Marc E. - 20 views
- Harris, Scott Blake - 7 views
- Wood, Amanda L. - 9 views
- Mitchell, Tami L. Esq - 7 views
- Kass, Brian L. - 17 views
- Gadson, Jesse A. - 12 views
- Fredley, Steven A. - 8 views
- Ammerman, Harris S. - 6 views
- Maginnis, John “Jack” C. III - 10 views
- Kozma, Daniel S. - 7 views