Slepian, Eric G.
Address: 3737 North 7th St., Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Lawyer Firm: Slepian Smith, PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Construction Litigation, Business and Corporate Law, Real Estate, Financial Planning, Wills and Trusts, Personal Injury, Other Negligence Actions, Social Security Disability Law|
Eric Slepian received his bachelors degree in Business Administration from Pace University, Pleasantville, New York in May, 1984 and graduated Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York, in May, 1987.
Prior to joining The Slepian Law Office, Eric Slepian was a sole practitioner representing individuals and corporations in State and Federal Courts and in arbitration proceedings. He also tried several jury and non-jury cases.
His legal experience includes construction litigation; business and corporate law; real estate; financial planning; wills and trusts; personal injury and other negligence actions and Social Security disability law. He authored newsletters for the Law Office of Sheldon Feinstein on topics including "Builders express and implied warranties in the construction or renovation of homes" and "Municipal contractors legal rights to payment for work performed pursuant to public contracts".
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Harper, Marty - 3 views
- Reppucci, Ryan M. - 3 views
- Horowitz, David N. - 8 views
- Cole, Jamie D. - 5 views
- Callahan, Jesse R. - 4 views
- Patterson, Michael F. - 1 views
- Reilly, Katherine L. - 4 views
- Wales, Teresa H. - 4 views
- Harnisch, Andrew A. - 5 views
- Verderame, Nick - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Hodgson, Benjamin L. - 9 views
- Orcutt, Anne M. - 28 views
- Witzleb, Amy J. - 11 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 16 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 9 views
- Slepian, Eric G. - 9 views
- Gilbert, Evan M. - 8 views
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 10 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views