Sowald, Heather G.
Address: 400 South Fifth Street Suite 101, Columbus, OH 43215
Lawyer Firm: Sowald Sowald Anderson Hawley & Johnson
|Areas of Practice||Collaborative Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Family Law|
Heather G. Sowald is a founding member of the domestic relations law firm Sowald, Sowald, Anderson & Hawley.
Ms. Sowald received her undergraduate degree from Case Western Reserve University, and her law degree in 1979 from Capital University Law School.
Ms. Sowald is a co-founder of, and a member of, the Collaborative Family Law Council of Central Ohio.
Ms. Sowald is a past Chair of the Columbus Bar Association’s Family Law Committee.
She is a past President of the 28,000-member Ohio State Bar Association. She is also a past president of the Columbus Bar Association and of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers’ Association.
Ms. Sowald is a frequent speaker at legal seminars on the topics of domestic relations law, professionalism and ethics, and taught family law at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- O’Connell, Thomas J. - 4 views
- Delligatti, Michael - 6 views
- Donahey, Richard S. Jr. - 4 views
- Buchanan, Jerry Alan - 5 views
- Fisher, Mary Beth - 3 views
- Sabol, Daniel J. - 5 views
- Plymale, Ronald E. - 0 views
- Worstell, Brian M. - 4 views
- Gibson, Megan M. - 4 views
- Leeseberg, Gerald S. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Grossman, Andrew Scott - 7 views
- Wolinetz, Barry H. - 7 views
- Boroski, Marilee C. - 12 views
- Evans, Gordon Douglas II - 15 views
- Ciszewski, Scott T. - 23 views
- Jones, Beth C. - 10 views
- Jones, Aaron - 11 views
- Bede, Gerrod - 14 views
- Gurvis, Anthony - 8 views
- Davis, Julie - 7 views