Spencer, Douglas A.
Address: 500 Tracy Way, Charleston, WV 25311
Lawyer Firm: Hill, Peterson, Carper, Bee & Deitzler, PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Automobile Accidents, Tractor Trailer Accidents, Railroad Grade Crossing Accidents, Products Liability, Inadequate Security, Slip and Fall Cases|
Douglas Spencer has worked for Hill, Peterson, Carper, Bee & Deitzler, PLLC as an associate attorney for the firm since 2003. Mr. Spencer earned his Juris Doctor degree from The Capital University Law School located in Columbus, Ohio in 2003. Mr. Spencer graduated cum laude from West Virginia State College with a Bachelor of Science in Education in 2000. Mr. Spencer is a member of the West Virginia Association for Justice where he serves on the Board of Governors and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Spencer is admitted to practice in all Courts in the State of West Virginia, including the Northern & Southern Federal District Courts of West Virginia. He is also admitted in all Courts in the State of North Carolina. Mr. Spencer’s practice areas involve automobile accidents, traumatic brain injury, tractor trailer accidents, railroad grade crossing accidents, products liability, inadequate security and insurance dispute.
Mr. Spencer is the youngest of seven children and a lifelong Charleston resident. He is a graduate of Capital High School in Charleston, West Virginia. Doug is married to his wife Lisa and they reside in Charleston. When Doug is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and taking in any WVU game.
Other lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Holmes, J. Kevin - 4 views
- Vyborny, David - 2 views
- Haynes, W. Christopher - 18 views
- Byrd, Andrew D. - 2 views
- Lokey, Warren R. Esq. - 3 views
- Young, Kelley Flynn - 2 views
- Smallhorn, Jacob N. - 4 views
- Heritier, Alexander W. - 4 views
- Bradley, Paul W. Esquire. - 1 views
- Summers, Scott L. Esquire - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Warner, Boyd L. - 10 views
- Milligan, J. Marshall - 8 views
- Pellegrin, Dominick R. - 8 views
- Young, Adam D. - 6 views
- Zinn, Michael J. - 7 views
- Carrico, John B. - 12 views
- Polak, John J. - 6 views
- Berger, Miles B. - 12 views
- Akers, JB - 7 views
- Grubb, David L. - 8 views