St. Pe’, Kenneth D.
Address: 311 W. University Ave. Suite A, Lafayette, LA 70506
Lawyer Firm: Kenneth D. St. Pe’
|Areas of Practice||Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Off-Shore Accidents and Jones Act Claims, Admiralty and Maritime Law, Automobile, Motorcycle and Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Dangerous Drug and Medical Products Litigation, Products Liability, Business Litigation, Wage and Hour Disputes, Civil Litigation, Trial Law, Employment/Wage Disputes, Securities Matters|
Mr. St. Pé obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans in 1989 and his law degree from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University in 1993. His law career has focused primarily on Civil Litigation and Trial Law. He has represented clients in a wide range of casualty cases to include maritime and offshore injury, employment/wage disputes, products liability, medical malpractice and securities matters. These cases have included multi-party and complex class action litigation. He is a routine speaker in continuing legal education courses and is "AV Preeminent" rated by Martindale Hubbell representing the highest level of professional excellence, ethical standards and legal ability. He is one of only a handful of Louisiana attorneys board certified in medical malpractice by the American Board of Professional Liability attorneys.
Mr. St. Pé is a member of the American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, Lafayette Parish Bar Association, American Association for Justice and the Louisiana Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State and Federal Courts including the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Mr. St. Pé resides in Lafayette, Louisiana with his wife and three (3) children. He is active in community service and has served as a board member for numerous civic and charitable organizations. He attends The Cathedral of St. John The Evangelist church where he serves as a Eucharist Minister.
Mr. St. Pé is an avid outdoor enthusiast and enjoys hunting and fishing. He is a former elite level Ironman triathlete and a USA Triathlon All-American. He completed the grueling 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike and 26.2-mile run seven (7) times including the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. Mr. St. Pé applies the same hard work, dedication and perseverance required to complete those races to his law practice.
Other lawyers in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Burns, Eric H. - 8 views
- Fontenot, Taylor Osborn - 4 views
- Stevens, Elwood C. Jr. - 3 views
- Thompson, Danielle - 3 views
- Elwell, Tara - 3 views
- Lorio, Yul D. - 7 views
- Galloway, Rusty - 0 views
- Edwards, Thomas R. - 4 views
- Kerr, Andrew John - 4 views
- Ray, Rod A. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Lamarche, Holly J. - 15 views
- Smith, Cynthia P. - 6 views
- Sharvelle, Sybil Taber - 12 views
- Burns, Eric H. - 8 views
- Colligan, Lucas S. - 8 views
- Cleveland, Donald D. - 5 views
- Villemarette, Chris - 8 views
- Dominique, Philip Albert - 6 views
- Garrison, Charles C. - 5 views
- Eaglesfield, R. Davy - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Monica, Erin - 0 votes
- Edwards, Thomas R. - 0 votes
- Kreamer, Charles Martin - 0 votes
- Fleischer, Brian Daniel - 0 votes
- Dominique, Philip Albert - 0 votes
- Stevens, Elwood C. Jr. - 0 votes
- Roy, James Parkerson - 0 votes
- Maturin, Halee Snellgrove - 0 votes
- Theobald, Gregg S. Esq. - 0 votes
- Wright, Bob F. - 0 votes