Steele, Jonathan D.
Address: 428 Forbes Avenue Suite 700, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Lawyer Firm: Steele Schneider
|Areas of Practice||Special Education Advocacy, IDEA/504 Litigation, Special Needs Trusts, Litigation|
Jonathan’s practice focuses primarily on the legal needs of children with disabilities. He also provides special needs trusts to insure that those in need continue to qualify for programs and benefits. Jonathan is a partner at the firm and heads the firm’s special education practice.
Jonathan is originally from Allegheny Township, Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the Duquesne University School of Law. Jonathan also holds a degree in Music Education from Youngstown State University. Prior to attending law school, Jonathan worked as an elementary music educator. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and has been admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Jonathan currently resides in Mount Lebanon with his wife, Maureen and daughters, Harper and Morgan. Jonathan is an avid photographer and enjoys spending time riding bikes with his wife.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Flaherty, Mary McKinney - 3 views
- Gordon, Zachary N. - 0 views
- Rosenblatt, Jessica L. - 4 views
- Kressley, Shawn - 7 views
- Soilis, Fred C. - 6 views
- Metal, Renee A. - 3 views
- Gross, Carol Sikov Esquire, CELA - 1 views
- Kokal, Sandra Weigel - 1 views
- Winge, Rebecca A. - 8 views
- Simon, Samuel H. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Coleman, Craig E. - 9 views
- Behers, Carol A. - 8 views
- Cook, Amanda C. - 9 views
- Williams, Douglas A. - 8 views
- Flaherty, Brandy - 27 views
- Ricciuti, Randall T. - 10 views
- Ainsman, David Ira - 11 views
- Schweitzer, Robert K. - 9 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 12 views
- Bonnesen, Amanda J. - 9 views