Sullivan, William B.
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Trial Litigation, Telecommunications law, Internal investigations|
William B. Sullivan is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where he practices litigation and telecommunications law.
Prior to joining Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, Mr. Sullivan clerked for the Honorable Margaret M. Morrow for the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He went on to join a well-respected Los Angeles law firm, where his practice consisted primarily of general commercial litigation, white-collar litigation, and internal investigations.
Mr. Sullivan received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, cum laude, where he was the Chair of the Notes Committee of the Harvard Law Review. He received his B.A., cum laude, from Yale University where he graduated with a degree in English and Political Science, receiving distinction in both majors, and was the recipient of both the John Hersey Prize and the Sussman Reporting Prize for his work in journalism.
A former journalist, Mr. Sullivan has written articles for U.S. News & World Report, the Financial Times Magazine, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and Philadelphia Magazine.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Burpee, Patrick C. - 1 views
- Polage, Daniel B. - 2 views
- Connolly, Thomas G. - 3 views
- Twyford, Julie A. - 5 views
- Backlund, Andy - 6 views
- Huelsman, Melissa A. - 14 views
- Britain, James E. - 1 views
- Bressie, Kent D. - 2 views
- McCullough, John E. - 4 views
- Simeone, Timothy J. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Young, Joanne - 6 views
- Ammerman, Harris S. - 6 views
- Harris, Scott Blake - 7 views
- Pfeferman, Robert L. - 6 views
- Wood, Amanda L. - 6 views
- Bernabei, Lynne - 9 views
- O’Donnell, Patrick P. - 6 views
- Marx, Jared P. - 11 views
- Pasekoff, Marc E. - 17 views
- Siegwart , Kristan A. - 10 views