Sundt, Jennifer H.
Address: 451 Park Avenue South 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016
Lawyer Firm: Bender & Rosenthal LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Ms. Sundt represents individuals in a wide variety of matrimonial and family law matters, including, but not limited to, negotiating and preparing prenuptial, postnuptial and separation agreements, as well as litigation of equitable distribution of assets, spousal support, child custody and access, relocation and child support. Ms. Sundt also does appellate practice.
Ms. Sundt obtained a Bachelor’s degree from Baylor University, a Master’s in Business Administration from Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business, a Juris Doctrate from New York Law School and is currently matriculating at New York Law School for an LLM in tax law.
During law school, Ms. Sundt was a law clerk intern for the Hon. Ellen F. Gesmer. Upon graduation, Ms. Sundt worked as a court attorney for the Hon. Laura E. Drager of Supreme Court, New York County. Since 2014, Ms. Sundt has worked at Bender & Rosenthal LLP, practicing exclusively in the area of matrimonial and family law. Ms. Sundt also lectures at continuing legal education classes in her capacity as the Co-Chair of the Matrimonial Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Rosenberg, Evan D. - 7 views
- Spivak, Joel - 5 views
- DeLustro, Gina M. - 3 views
- Goldsborough, Judith L. - 0 views
- Chadha, Sagar Esq. - 2 views
- Weiner, Howard - 7 views
- Harris, Amanda L.F. - 1 views
- Orgel, Scott I. - 2 views
- Silverbush, Bradley S. - 5 views
- White, Julian - 3 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 19 views
- Kiperman, Regina - 14 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 16 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 24 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 16 views
- O’Dwyer, Brian - 11 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 14 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 37 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 16 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 11 views