Szubski, Grace A.
Address: 101 W. Prospect Avenue Midland Building, Suite 1600, Cleveland, OH 44115
Lawyer Firm: Garson Johnson LLC
|Areas of Practice||Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income, Probate Administration|
|Description||Grace A. Szubskivisit superlawyers.com|
Grace has more than 30 years of experience in the practice of law. She attends nearly a thousand administrative hearings before the Industrial Commission each year on behalf of injured workers. These hearings address such issues as initial allowance of claims, permanent total disability and awards of compensation under Ohio Law.
In addition, Grace represents injured workers before Ohio appellate courts as well as disabled workers before the Social Security Administration.
As a workers’ compensation attorney at Garson Johnson LLC, Grace spends a lot of time in court working for her clients’ best interests. "I help people in an extremely stressful time of their lives," she says. "It is very satisfying when we have presented our case and the courts award our clients the compensation they deserve."
But making sure her clients get a just settlement is harder these days, Grace says.
Other lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Fitzgerald, Timothy J. - 0 views
- Krantz, Byron S. - 1 views
- Gardner, Mark Esq. - 1 views
- Goldstein, William M. Esq. - 1 views
- Richardson, Glen S. - 3 views
- Lange, Brian F. - 2 views
- DePerro, Dayna M. - 1 views
- Miller, Jessa - 1 views
- Englehart, Laura E. - 1 views
- Papp, Edward D. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Rutter, Bob - 4 views
- Ferraro, James L. - 5 views
- Stewart, Janet R. - 3 views
- DeRoche, James A. - 6 views
- Bartell, Jonathan A. - 4 views
- Kingsbury, Dorothea J. - 96 views
- Sletvold, Ashlie Case - 4 views
- Johnson, Rebble Stewart - 3 views
- Kampman, Joseph W. - 7 views
- Klein, Larry S. - 4 views
Most rated lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio