Taylor, Donald R.
Address: 919 Congress Avenue Suite 900, Austin, TX 78701
Lawyer Firm: Taylor Dunham L.L.P.
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Litigation, Corporate Fiduciary Litigation, Securities Litigation, Personal Injury|
Donald Taylor is a senior partner at Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez LLP. He is a civil trial law specialist, board certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
His practice is focused on general litigation, securities litigation, commercial litigation, corporate fiduciary litigation, class actions, product liability, and insurance defense. He has represented clients, both plaintiff and defendant, in a wide array of litigation matters in more than thirty-five years of practice. He has handled over forty jury trials and several hundred mediations and arbitrations. His experience includes representation in trial court and courts of appeals in state and federal courts. Mr. Taylor successfully represented clients in very high dollar disputes and class action lawsuits.
Mr. Taylor is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. He has earned Martindale Hubble’s highest possible attorney rating of AV.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Ranco, Robert - 6 views
- Terry, Jim - 5 views
- Tucker, Michael - 4 views
- Sheppard, Alexander Park - 3 views
- Kelly, Trent - 7 views
- Alden, Robert - 11 views
- Lopez, Joe - 4 views
- Rogers, Patrick P. - 6 views
- Gibbins, Steven Ashley - 8 views
- Tolbert, Chris - 73 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Leibfarth, Linda K. - 17 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views
- Cox, Cameron - 14 views
- Castellanos, Jairo Nikov - 9 views
- Welch, Justin M. - 10 views
- Stewart, Ellen P. - 11 views
- Morrow, Christopher T. - 15 views
- Stewart, Lisa - 11 views
- Dowdy, Eric C. - 9 views
- Evans, James W - 10 views