Address: 919 Congress Avenue Suite 900, Austin, TX 78701
Lawyer Firm: Taylor Dunham L.L.P.
|Areas of Practice|
Natalie Taylor received her Bachelor of Engineering, cum laude, from Vanderbilt University in 2002 and her Juris Doctorate, with honors, from the University of Texas Law School in 2006. Ms. Taylor grew up in Austin and has always practiced law in Austin.
Ms. Taylor began her legal career at a large international law firm primarily representing high-tech companies in patent/IP and securities disputes. She then joined a premiere litigation boutique where she had the opportunity to broaden her practice, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide array of complex commercial disputes. Prior to joining Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez as of counsel, Ms. Taylor was a partner in a small firm with a broad commercial litigation practice.
Ms. Taylor has experience litigating matters involving intellectual property and licensing, business contracts, shareholder and partnership disputes, negligence, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, professional malpractice, unfair competition, employment disputes, construction, real estate, collection, and more.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Moore, Henry - 6 views
- Boyce, David P. - 7 views
- Maples, Keith D. - 5 views
- Locke, Michele L. - 2 views
- Spencer, Suzanne M. Esq. - 4 views
- Watts, Guy Leland - 8 views
- Simon, Kell A. - 5 views
- Deaderick, David - 2 views
- Castellanos, Jairo Nikov - 9 views
- Stewart, Ellen P. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Dowdy, Eric C. - 9 views
- Rueda, Florencia - 9 views
- Vaught, Jimmy - 11 views
- Herlihy, Scott - 9 views
- Lorenz, Lesley - 15 views
- Pledger, Michael J. - 14 views
- Coble, Kathleen - 9 views
- Kuglen, Julia - 10 views
- Harlow, Evan S. - 10 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views