Vesper, Jessica L. Esq.
Address: 43 Court Street Suite 1121, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Hawthorne & Vesper PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Matrimonial and Family Law|
Jessica is a founding Partner at Hawthorne & Vesper who is engaged in the general practice of law with a primary focus on matrimonial and family law. Jessica has been trained to represent children and is often appointed by the courts as an attorney for children in matrimonial and family law matters. As a dedicated advocate, Jessica also frequently represents persons who could not otherwise afford an attorney in Supreme Court and Family Court through the Bar Association of Erie County Assigned Counsel Program.
As a life long resident of Western New York, Jessica was awarded a B.A., magna cum laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2003 and a J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law in 2006.
Jessica is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Bar Association of Erie County – Matrimonial and Family Law Committee and Practice and Procedure in Family Court Committee.
Jessica’s professional career is enhanced by her loving family and friends. She is a mother and an active member of the community in which she resides.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Ziske, Robert E. - 8 views
- Olena, Kenneth A. - 1 views
- Maltese, Richard A. Jr. - 1 views
- Faltas, Karoline R. - 0 views
- O’Connell, Timothy G. - 4 views
- Ragusa, Micelle M. - 7 views
- Manna, Joseph J. - 4 views
- Cambria, Paul J. Jr. - 2 views
- O’Connell, Christine M. - 7 views
- Schwartz, Scott M. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 11 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Hager, Tamsin J. - 11 views
- Hutcheson, Kevin Vasquez - 9 views
- Sanchez, Jack M. - 8 views
- Cellino, Annmarie R. Esq. - 14 views
- Cervi, Anthony J. - 10 views
- Dubs, Joshua E. - 8 views
- Boreanaz, Robert L. - 19 views
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views