Address: 424 Main Street 1920 Liberty Building, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Defense of Litigated Claims, Civil Rights|
Ruthanne Wannop is Special Counsel to Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C. Ms. Wannop concentrates her practice on the defense of litigated claims, including the defense of medical professionals, hospitals and nursing homes. Ms. Wannop also has experience in defending civil rights claims brought pursuant to 42 USC §1983, residential real estate matters and as a Court Evaluator and Attorney for an Alleged Incapacitated Person in Article 81 Guardianship matters. Ms. Wannop is also eligible for appointment as a Guardian and Guardian Ad Litem.
Ms. Wannop has successfully tried cases in New York State Supreme Court and successfully argued appeals before the Appellate Division, Fourth Department. Ms. Wannop is also admitted to practice in the Western District of New York and the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Ms. Wannop is currently a member of the Bar Association of Erie County, and serves on its Judiciary Committee.
Member: Bar Association of Erie County, Judiciary Committee.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Cline, Kimberly A. - 3 views
- Kilbridge, Joseph - 0 views
- Morey, Matthew B. - 4 views
- Campbell, Ann M. - 6 views
- Eastman, Kathryn M. - 4 views
- Mantharam, Marybeth P. - 5 views
- Schwartz, Scott M. - 5 views
- Boreanaz, Robert L. - 19 views
- Golba, Taylor D. - 1 views
- Olson, Heather - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Gelber, Herschel - 8 views
- Kornacki, Paul B. - 13 views
- Makowski, Joseph G. - 15 views
- Comerford, Daniel K. - 7 views
- Sanchez, Jack M. - 8 views
- O’Reilly, Patrick C. - 9 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Hager, Tamsin J. - 11 views
- Cervi, Anthony J. - 10 views
- Colucci, Anthony J. III - 9 views