Address: 601 Bayshore Blvd. Suite 910, Tampa, FL 33606
Lawyer Firm: Wagner McLaughlin
|Areas of Practice||Premises Liability, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Automobile Accidents, Medical Negligence, Professional Negligence|
When he joined Wagner McLaughlin in 2011, Jason brought a wide range of experience that perfectly complements the firm’s steadfast dedication to protecting the rights of the injured individual. That broad experience provides Jason with a honed ability to vigorously and effectively litigate various complex issues for clients.
Jason represents plaintiffs in claims involving premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, automobile accidents, medical negligence and professional negligence. Prior to joining the firm, he defended corporations in premises liability and products liability claims. His experience representing corporations gave Jason a valuable perspective and insight on the behavior and tactics of corporate defendants – an insight he now wields as extra ammunition in his aggressive legal battles exclusively on behalf of injured plaintiffs.
Jason also served as a trial attorney for the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice, through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. While with the Antitrust Division, he was dedicated to protecting the rights of victims, which led him to his life’s calling: to protect the rights of plaintiffs who have suffered unforeseen tragedy through no fault of their own. Now a member of the dynamic Wagner McLaughlin team, Jason has the background, passion, and tenacity not only to fight for but to achieve justice for the firm’s injured clients.
Jason is active in several legal organizations and was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for both the Florida Justice Association’s Young Lawyers Division and the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division. Jason earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the University of Florida and, later, his Juris Doctorate and Masters in Business Administration from Stetson University College of Law, where he graduated with honors.
Born and raised in Tampa, Jason lives with his wife Trisha and their young son.
Other lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Fantauzzi, Anthony J. III - 3 views
- Tiller, Marc R. - 15 views
- Schopp, Nicholas B. - 9 views
- Braat, Stephanie M. - 9 views
- Walk, Rochelle Friedman - 4 views
- Prugh, Timothy Francis - 6 views
- Lonetto, Dax Jordan Sr. - 9 views
- Ragano, Chris E. - 40 views
- Prockop, Frances G. - 9 views
- Yates, Carla B. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Ferlita, Stephanie C. - 7 views
- Escobar, Richard - 8 views
- Pipkins, Allen James - 12 views
- Ferrentino, Victoria N. - 8 views
- McLaughlin, John - 8 views
- Lee, Mark A. - 9 views
- Rice, H. Hamilton (Chip) III - 6 views
- Tiller, Marc R. - 15 views
- Makris, Ashley V. - 7 views
- Green, Joel P. - 12 views
Most rated lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Givens, Christian MacGregor - 0 votes
- Nelson, Seth R. - 0 votes
- Smith, Christopher J. - 0 votes
- Schopp, Nicholas B. - 0 votes
- Lazzara, Domenick Giovanni - 0 votes
- Rechel, Theodore J. - 0 votes
- Riley, Garrett Sparks - 0 votes
- Braat, Stephanie M. - 0 votes
- Iannacio, Anthony M. - 0 votes
- Neff, Mary C. - 0 votes