Wieczkowski, Jeffrey A.
Address: 1500 Rand Building 14 Lafayette Square, Buffalo, NY 14203
Lawyer Firm: The Tarantino Law Firm, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice Defense, Professional Licensing and Privileging Investigations, Insurance Defense, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Business Litigation, Estates and Guardianships, Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies, Long Term Care, Physician and Medical Professional Defense, Nursing Home Defense|
Mr. Wieczkowski received a degree in accounting from the State University of New York at Geneseo in 1988. He graduated cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law in 1993 where he served as an executive editor of the Syracuse Law Review and received an American Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence. Mr. Wieczkowski is admitted to practice before the New York State courts and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York.
Prior to joining The Tarantino Law Firm, Mr. Wieczkowski was associated with the firm of Murray & Coleman and the Law Offices of Barry Sternberg, where he practiced in the areas of civil litigation, criminal defense and matrimonial law. At the Tarantino Law Firm, Mr. Wieczkowski has focused on medical malpractice, motor vehicle and insurance defense litigation. Mr. Wieczkowski has successfully defended numerous physicians and hospitals, as well as corporate entities, at trial. Mr. Wieczkowski has also successfully represented physicians in investigations and proceedings before the New York State Department of Health’s Office of Professional Medical Conduct and the Office of the Medicaid Inspector General. Mr. Wieczkowski’s professional affiliations include the New York State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Erie County. Mr. Wieczkowski has lectured on evidentiary issues involving expert witnesses. He also lectures at the SUNY Buffalo Law School.
Mr. Wieczkowski has been selected for inclusion in New York State Super Lawyers from 2011 to 2018. Mr. Wieczkowski is also a recipient of the Top 1% Trial Counsel – Medical Malpractice 2012 designation.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Olena, Kenneth A. - 1 views
- Ziske, Robert E. - 7 views
- Comerford, Daniel K. - 6 views
- Potenzo, Justina L. - 2 views
- DeKing, Jennifer A. - 6 views
- Riedel, George E. Jr. - 1 views
- Kelley, Laraine - 4 views
- Brown, Jonathan W. - 3 views
- Brown, T. Alan - 3 views
- Sleiman, Molly A. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Boreanaz, Robert L. - 19 views
- Weisbeck, Richard P. Jr. - 10 views
- Colucci, Anthony J. III - 7 views
- O’Reilly, Patrick C. - 8 views
- Vance, Paul A Esq. - 8 views
- Sanchez, Jack M. - 8 views
- Bauman, Dale J. - 11 views
- Freedman, Gary M. - 8 views
- Kornacki, Paul B. - 8 views
- Hutcheson, Kevin Vasquez - 7 views