Winburn, Christopher H.
Address: 3074 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Lawyer Firm: Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer
|Areas of Practice|
Chris is a trial attorney licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Kentucky. He serves clients in the areas of insurance defense, personal injury, domestic relations, and other litigation matters. Chris has represented clients at almost every level of the litigation process. He is a strong and assertive advocate for clients and represents clients in an effective manner.
Chris is a graduate of Vanderbilt University Law School where he was the recipient of two Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Awards in Real Estate Finance and Development and Insurance Law. While attending law school, Chris completed an internship in the chambers of Judge David Bunning, Federal District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Kentucky. He also worked in the general counsel’s office of a major healthcare corporation based outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
Prior to attending Vanderbilt, Chris received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Kentucky and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Chris has lived most of his life in Florence and is a graduate of Boone County High School. He currently resides in Florence with his wife, Jamie, and their dog, Piper.
Other lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mezibov, Marc - 5 views
- Burger, Thomas J. - 4 views
- Schlemmer, Arthur H. - 1 views
- Benintendi, Steven W. Ph.D. - 2 views
- Kenney, Jeffrey T. - 0 views
- Bushorn Danzl, Claire W. - 0 views
- Butler, Brian - 3 views
- Rubin, Robert S. - 5 views
- Lane, Donald A. - 2 views
- Bellamy, Glenn D. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fitzgerald, David A. II - 7 views
- Brinkman, David H. - 8 views
- Arenstein, Jason - 11 views
- Linden, Paul J. - 8 views
- Mire, Terrence A. - 8 views
- Bossin, Phyllis G. - 8 views
- Jennings, Martin T. - 8 views
- Lyon, Michael F. - 8 views
- Schatz, Brett A. - 9 views
- Brooks, Kyle C. - 9 views