Winnett, David L.
Address: 20 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Lawyer Firm: The Veen Firm, PC
|Areas of Practice||Construction Accidents, Workplace Injuries, Personal Injury Accidents, Dangerous Property, Defective Products|
David L. Winnett is a skilled trial attorney representing catastrophically injured plaintiffs. Since starting his career as a prosecutor over 20 years ago, he has tried dozens of civil and criminal cases to verdict. For the second consecutive year, he is a finalist for SFTLA’s Trial Lawyer of the Year. He is also a graduate of CAOC’s Leadership Academy and a Fellow of the New Leaders Council.
In addition to his time as a prosecutor, Mr. Winnett was previously a partner at an Am Law 200 firm. His varied professional background, including his time spent as a prosecutor and as a civil defense lawyer, provides him with a unique perspective on the many legal challenges our clients often face and strategies for confronting those challenges.
Mr. Winnett lives in Novato with his wife and three daughters. They are active in the Bay Area softball community and Marin School of the Arts and enjoy cooking and traveling together as a family.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Nightingale, Zachary M. - 7 views
- Bonney, Leon Jon - 4 views
- Grossman, Richard L. - 2 views
- Townsend, Lawrence G. - 4 views
- La, Trang - 3 views
- Lawless, Therese M. - 4 views
- Chang, Peggy - 5 views
- Tour-Sarkissian, Tania - 0 views
- Bombard, Jaimie - 6 views
- Tap, Rudy - 3 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Seto, Rowena C. - 11 views
- Zarich, Jennifer - 13 views
- Bogdan, William A. - 10 views
- Foster, Phil - 10 views
- Trevor, George S. - 9 views
- Schoenberger, Richard H. - 11 views
- Spielman, Katie J. - 11 views
- Hanlon, Stuart - 9 views
- Sayad, Pamela M. Esq. - 13 views
- Lipson, David R. - 22 views