Wolf, Brittany R.
Address: 1100 Poydras Street 2800 Energy Centre, New Orleans, LA 70163
Lawyer Firm: Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation|
Brittany R. Wolf joined Gainsburgh Benjamin as an associate attorney in 2018. Brittany is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state and federal courts. She is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the Louisiana Association for Justice.
Brittany previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable John W. deGravelles in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and as a law clerk in the Central Staff Office of the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Born in Chicago, Illinois, and raised in Florida, Brittany graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida in Gainesville with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Spanish. Brittany received her Juris Doctor cum laude from Tulane Law School, where she participated as a student attorney in the Tulane Civil Litigation Clinic and as the Senior Notes and Comments Editor of the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. As a third year law student, Brittany received the Louisiana State Bar Association’s Law Student Pro Bono Award.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bludworth, Darnell - 6 views
- DiLeo, Gregory Pius - 2 views
- Coleman, Sarah Frances - 3 views
- Madigan, Thomas J. - 10 views
- Francis, Timothy B. - 4 views
- Bonin, Alexandre E. - 25 views
- Vincent, W. Jared - 3 views
- Smith, Dwayne Paul - 4 views
- Toledano, Reagan - 3 views
- Fischman, Debra J. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Crane, Gabriel - 7 views
- Anzelmo, Thomas P. Jr. - 13 views
- Bonin, R. Christian - 19 views
- Powers, Rhett M - 8 views
- Kambur, Laura - 20 views
- Schenck, Amanda Russo - 7 views
- Frischhertz, Marc - 12 views
- Luminais, Ryan O. - 8 views
- Marcello, David A. - 7 views
- Petit, Julien C. - 7 views