Address: 12222 Merit Drive Suite 1350, Dallas, TX 75251
Lawyer Firm: Criss Law Group, PLLC
|Areas of Practice|
Alyssa grew up in West Texas and then moved with her family to attend middle school and high school in Frisco, Texas. She then attended Texas Tech University, where she graduated magna cum laude with honors and received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Management. During her undergraduate career, Alyssa studied abroad in Florence, Italy for a semester.
Immediately following her undergraduate career, Alyssa went on to attend Texas Tech University School of Law, where she was the Executive Symposium Editor of the Estate Planning and Community Property Law Journal, the Director of Fundraising for the Board of Barristers, a member of numerous mock trial and moot court competition teams with designations for best oralist, and a member of the Organization of Women Law Students. She graduated cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Alyssa primarily practices in the field of Family Law, including divorce, child custody, marital planning, terminations, and adoptions. Alyssa is a member of the Texas Bar and the Dallas Bar Association.
When she is not working, Alyssa enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, reading, and watching Red Raider football.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Beanland, Misti L. - 1 views
- Obiselu, Joy - 0 views
- Noga, Darrell G-m - 6 views
- Tidd, Kat - 2 views
- Roper, Walter D. - 5 views
- Mackey, Jason T. - 7 views
- Mullen, Shane V. - 4 views
- Biggers (1931-2012), John C. - 3 views
- Kastl, Kristina N. - 4 views
- Andrews, Jerry D. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Price, Marty D. - 9 views
- Price, Randy - 10 views
- Salas , Omar A. - 9 views
- Colpoys, J. Michael - 9 views
- Oberheiden, Dr. Nick - 11 views
- Shu, Megan R. - 31 views
- Brown, Kristin R. - 9 views
- DeFoor, Leanne - 14 views
- Webb, Brian L. - 8 views
- Quillin, Edward P. - 9 views