Young, William N. Jr.
Address: 1881 Western Avenue Suite 140, Albany, NY 12203
Lawyer Firm: Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Representation of Fire Districts, Real Estate, Wills and Probate|
Bill Young was born and raised in the Town of Colonie, Albany County. He is a graduate of Christian Brothers Academy (a military high school for boys)1964; He graduated from Fordham University in 1968 with a B.S. in Psychology; Member of the U.S. Army Reserve from 1968-1974; Graduate of Albany Law School 1972 (member of Albany Law Review); Married Joan Spath in 1969; Father of Rebeka Bueno; President of Rehabilitation Support Services Inc.; Chairman of Guilderland Industrial Development Agency; Past President of Western Turnpike Kiwanis and Past President of Albany Country Club.
Bill focuses his practice on the representation of fire districts throughout the capital district area and beyond and is the former General Counsel to the Association of Fire Districts of the State of New York.
He resides in Voorheesville with his wife Joan.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Cavalier, Roland M. - 0 views
- Broad, Marshall - 4 views
- Monserrate, Michele M. - 0 views
- Schaeffer, Jane-Marie Esq. - 3 views
- Commisso, Cristina - 5 views
- Kelsey, Andrea L. - 14 views
- French, Brett D. - 7 views
- Frazier, Shannon D. - 1 views
- Tymann, Jeffrey J. - 2 views
- Crisafulli, Mario S - 12 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- McDermott, Michael P. - 12 views
- Barclay, Kathleen A. - 9 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 14 views
- Copps, Anne Reynolds - 7 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 13 views
- Meyers, Danielle N. - 16 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Teresi, Gregory J. - 11 views