Zezima, Anthony M.
Address: 3301 Buckeye Road Suite 201, Atlanta, GA 30341
Lawyer Firm: Anthony M. Zezima, P.C.
Fax: (770) 986-9365
|Areas of Practice||Divorce, Family Law|
Mr. Zezima has been practicing Family Law since 1983. His practice includes Divorce, Custody, Alimony and Support, Paternity, Adoptions, Wills, and Pre-marital Agreements. He also serves as a Guardian ad Litem for children in custody cases, and some other related Family Law matters.
Mr. Zezima handles contested, negotiated, and mediated cases, and he serves clients in Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cobb, Walton and Cherokee Counties. Mr. Zezima also handles appeals of Family Law cases in the Georgia Supreme Court and Court of Appeals of Georgia. He can work with your local trial counsel from anywhere in the State of Georgia to share the necessary preparations for an appeal.
Mr. Zezima is a graduate of Purdue University, and a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Woodrow Wilson College of Law. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association and the Gwinnett County Bar Association. Mr. Zezima is also a local attorney for the Georgia Family Law Advisor.
Mr. Zezima would be happy to consult with you by phone or in person about your particular legal needs. There is no charge for this initial consultation. You can also ask questions by E-Mail.
Family Law Divorce Alimony/Spousal Support Child Support
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Moss, John - 3 views
- Brown, Stephanie F. - 3 views
- Myers, James Peter - 4 views
- Strickler, Meg - 9 views
- Lehman, T. Jeffery - 11 views
- Wright, Derek M. - 4 views
- Pollan, David Paul - 2 views
- Albury, Korey - 7 views
- Major, Gene A. - 6 views
- Davies, Kristy S. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Ordway, William M. - 15 views
- Hirsch, Matt A. - 23 views
- Hilley, Ronald L. - 17 views
- Olson, David A. - 16 views
- Cleveland, Tiffany A. - 37 views
- Ichter, Cary - 16 views
- Lowry, Stephen G. - 15 views
- Mabra, Ronnie E. Jr. Esq. - 23 views
- Tyrone, Nelson O. III - 22 views
- Smith, Paula Ferguson - 23 views